Site of Rivermont Avenue Methodist Church

3. Site of Rivermont Avenue Methodist Church, 1018 Rivermont Avenue, built in 1897 by members of Danielstown Chapel because they needed more room. The church was sold to the Lutherans when a larger church became necessary – the one built at 1501 Rivermont. The building was the Scottish Rite Temple for years and is now privately owned.

Next page: Danielstown Chapel

^ Top
Previous page: Church Parsonage
Next page: Danielstown Chapel
Site Map